Kids find it difficult to master place value concepts due to its abstract nature. They end up making mistakes while using place values in expanded form and other calculations.
Our Place value calendar will help such children to grasp this concept very easily just by flipping the cards.
We have used the concept of flipbooks for teaching place value number system. This is a compact notebook-like, easy to carry product.
With such minimal resource, we are teaching kids numbers as big as 9999999 and as small as 0.01.
This is also an environment friendly and reusable toy as there is no other material involved like pen , papers.
One desk calendar can be used to teach many kids at the same time.
Uncountable number of problem sets can be formed. It is a very efficient way for classrooms and private collective learning sessions.
This also fits into our one toy and many uses category as it covers natural, real numbers, place values, and forming biggest & smallest number using given digits. These are the basic mathematical problems that are covered in primary grades.
Since this does not involve any writing work from both teacher and student, it has an indirect benefit of saving paper thus contributing to increase our green footprint.
As kids manipulate cards to form numbers the concept is visualized easily and registers in mind quickly.
Concepts that can be learned in a play-way manner
- Place value of Natural Numbers upto 99,99,999.
- Decimal Place Value up to number 99,999.99.
- DIfference between face value & place value.
- Expanded form of a number upto 10 Lakh place value.
- Reading number in words
- Forming Biggest and smallest number using given digits
- Biggest and Smallest number from a specified number of digits (You can go upto 7 digits natural numbers)
- Odd & Even Numbers
- Before & After Numbers
- Skip counting by 2, 4 ,5 10
Review By Kuhoo