A fun card game for introducing animal actions and interesting animal facts to toddlers and preschoolers. Kids love getting up and moving around. These “Act It Out!” Animal Action cards will encourage kids to be active and allow them to act out different animals. They will have fun identifying each of the animals, making their sounds, and mimicking the movements of the animal on the card.
How to use it?
An Enactment Game – Ask your child to take cards one by one and do the action on the card.
Bonding Game – Place all cards face down and take turns taking a card and doing the action. Use the cards as cues and make funny faces and actions while acting out the action of the cards.
Group/Party Game – Split the group into teams. Each team will send a person to enact the cards, while the rest of the team members will guess it. The team which guesses the most number of cards is declared a winner.
Vocabulary Building – The child would be able to learn various animal spellings, essential verbs, nouns in a fun way
Animal Kingdom Knowledge – Natural habitats of various animals, sounds, and movements they make.
Additionally on the back of the card we have provided various activities:
- Find One of A kind
- Count and Match
- Shadow Matching
- Spelling Word Scramble
- Find two same pictures
- Maze Game
These activities will additionally enhance their observation, concentration, visual discrimination, match skilling, memory skills, counting, spelling, and their right brain development.
Features & Details:
- The card game comes with 48 action cards, engaging kids into doing the activity displayed on the card
- This card game is fun to play with one or two kids, with a group of kids, or with the whole family. It is a creative and active way to introduce animal actions to kids
- Variety of actions to act. Easy to tell action based on the pictures
- Colorful illustrations to engage kids
- Laminated and sturdy
Who will find this set useful
- Parents of kids in primary or pre-primary levels.
- Playschool, Kindergarten and pre-primary and primary schools
- Birthday party organizers.
- Great Return Gifts
- Travelers with kids
- Tutors and Learning Centers
- Corporate trainer or team builders
Smaller Card Size – Approx. 5.8″ by 3.6″
All cards are laminated
Weight – Approx. 500 gms
There are no reviews yet.